Most couples, upon consulting with a potential videographer don't always know what important questions they should be asking their videographers.
This is extremely important, and can make the difference between a sloppy amateur video and one that is executed with talent and experience.
Here are some MUST ASK questions every couple should know before booking any videographer.
- How long have you been shooting wedding and events?
- Do you have an educational background in filmmaking/camera operation/editing/audio?
- How many weddings have you shoot?
- Is your equipment up to date and regularly serviced?
- Do you have backups for as essential equipment?
- Do you provide a detailed and comprehensive, legally binding contract?
- How many people are on your team?
- Can we view a completed wedding DVD?
- Are there any hidden costs for number of locations, travel or gas?
- Do you Use a lavalier microphone for long distance audio recording?
- Do you use digital recorders to retrieve audio from the DJ or halls audio system?
- DO YOU SHOOT IN HD!?